Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
This month we have:-
1. Views of various trains on the railway.
2. The 'polytunnel' being dismantled at Leeming Bar in readiness for the construction of a shed.
3. The ex Briggs footbridge is now at Prest Engineering.
4. Work by the Direct Works Team at Scruton and Leeming Bar.
5. The infrastructure Team.
6. The vegetation Team at work
7. 37146 leaving the railway by low loader
8. The track being replaced through Yafforth Level Crossing. See also the dedicated Yafforth Crossing page showing the work in much greater detail.