Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
This month we have:-
1. 37250 in service.
2. Various photos from Leyburn.
3. Our promotional stand at Settle Model Railway Show
4. A newly arrived tank engine at Leeming Bar which needs some work!
5. Bedale Station Group repairing and painting Aiskew Crossing fencing.
6. Various photos at Bedale
7. Bridge and signal box bases being built at Leyburn.
8. The Direct Works Team rebuilding the former Wickhan Trolley shed at Scruton
9. Replacement of Finghall Lane Level Crossing. For more photos see here
10. Work by the Vegetation Clearance Group
11. The Infrastructure Group moving the shed access points in Leeming Bar yard
12. A visit to the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway by some of our volunteers