Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
This month we have:-
1. A newly painted coach by our coach restoration group
2. A wedding party at Leyburn station.
3. Diesel locomotives in operation on the line.
4. Bedale Station Group have completed repairing and painting Aiskew Crossing fencing.
5. Some photos from Leyburn.
6. The works train
7. Our promotional stand at Reading Model Rail Show.
8. The renewal of Cricket Field User Worked Crossing by the Infrastructure Group.
9. Replacement of the anti-tresspass gate on Leeming Bar platform.
10. The restoration of the Wickham Trolley shed at Scruton is not virtually complete.
11. Realignment of the point into the shed at Leeming Bar.
12. The Infrastructure Team clearing a drainage problem.
13. The Infrastructure Team replacing sleepers on Bedale curve.
14. The Vegetation Team at work.
15. The velocipedes at Bedale during the Tour de Yorkshire.