Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
Due to the Coronavirus epidemic the railway has been closed, however over the last month much volunteer work has been carried out. The contractor who was restoring Leeming Bar station house has completed their work funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund. The internal decoration is now in progress. There are a few photos of the decoration here. There is also a dedicated photo gallery that shows more photos of the progress of the decoration.
This month we have:-
- Decoration of Leeming Bar Station House is under way. For more photos showing the decoration, see the dedicated decoration page.
- Repair/refurbishment of coaches for Polar Express.
- Some S&T work at Aiskew Level Crossing.
- Some work by the Bedale Station Support Group.
- The Vegetation Team clear a fallen tree on the line.
- The Vegetation clear part of the former Oil Dock at Bedale. They will be installing a storage container there.
- A view from the line