Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
Due to the lockdown, most volunteer work stopped during November. However vegetation clearance and infrastructure work is considered to be 'essential work', so this was able to carry on as normal.
This month we have:-
- The Bubblecar which was damaged when it ran into a tree earlier this year has left the railway for repair.
- The restoration of coaches for the Polar Express supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund continues.
- Work on new drains at Leeming Bar is virtually complete and excess spoil from the trenches has now been removed.
- Work by the Vegetation Team at various locations.
- Work by the Infrastructure Team.