Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During March a fair amount of work has been carried out by the railway, much of it in preparation of service trains starting to run in (hopefully) May.
This month we have:-
1. The works train has been out this month.
2. A view of the rear of the Restored Leeming Bar Station House.
3. The beautiful new William Morris wallpaper in the restored Station Masters Parlour in Leeming Bar Station House.
4. Work is progressing on a new toilet block at Leeming Bar.
5. Pacer Units at Leeming Bar.
6. Our new disinfectant spray unit to allow us to disinfect coaches for when we start running.
7. Other Covid 19 preparations for starting to run trains.
8. Our new EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) system which is being installed on the railway.
9. Our damaged class 121 Bubble Car under repair at Nemesis Rail.
10. We have stripped out for restoration and reuse the seating from several Pacer units that are going to be scrapped by Northern Rail.