Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During September a lot of work has been carried out at Leeming Bar. Much of it in readiness for Polar Express.
This month we have the following:-
1. Photos by a visitor to the railway showing his visit.
2. Completion of the work to lower the track in Leeming Bay platform for the new station buffet car.
3. Progress on the toilet block at Leeming Bar.
4. The Direct Works Team repairing the steps leading from Leases Road to Leeming Bar Station House portico.
5. Loco 33035 receiving maintenance prior to its Polar Express duties.
6. Restoration and refurbishment of Mk2a coaches for Polar Express duties.
7. The rebuilding of an 0-6-0 Tank Steam Locomotive is continuing.
8. The Vegetation Team preparing Constable Burton area for Polar Express.
More photos of the restoration of the 0-6-0 Steam Tank Loco can be seen here