Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During May all our teams have been very busy. This month we have:
1. The cleaned up and restored Leeming Bar Station forecourt.
2. Some new information posters at Leeming Bar Station.
3. The floor of the maintenance shed has been sealed with an epoxy floor sealant.
4. Our road/rail machine.
5. Progress on restoring the 0-6-0 steam tank loco and a covered van.
6. The ex Tyne and Wear Diesel shunter and the class 121 'bubblecar' in the maintenance shed
7. A DMU engine under refurbishment.
8. The Direct Works team working on various projects.
9. The Vegetation Clearance Team busy at work