Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During June all our teams have been very busy. This month we have:
1. The Leeming Bar Station House is looking good from the car park side.
2. Building work being carried out in the new wash-yard area of Leeming Car Station House.
3. Some new planters at Leeming Bar.
4. A Pacer on a service train.
5. Work progressing on the 0-6-0 tank steam locomotive.
6. Work progressing on the restoration of the covered van.
7. Maintenance work on DMUs, Pacers and the 'Bubblecar'.
8. A DMU engine being stripped down and rebuilt.
9. The Vegetation Team at work on the line.