Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During September all our teams have been very busy. This month we have:
1. Photos taken from Bedale Signal box.
2. Attractive new seats at Bedale station.
3. Tidying in Leeming Bar yard and the painting of the goods shed doors.
4. Restoration of a 0-6-0 steam tank loco is progressing.
5. Restoration of a covered van.
6. Restoration of a Mk1 buffet coach is progressing.
7. Painting of a Pacer unit is progressing.
8. Building work around the Leeming Bar station house yard and the toilet block roof, is now virtually complete.
9. Redecoration of a room at Finghall station under way.
10. Work by the Direct Works Team at , Fingall and Scruton.
11. Work by the Vegetation Team mainly at Constable Burton.
12. The Infrastructure Team replacing sleepers.