Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During November all our teams have been very busy getting ready for Polar Express and starting to run it. This month we have:
1. Sections of the North Pole being loaded at Leeming Bar in readiness to being transported to site.
2. The North Pole for Polar Express in situ.
3. Preparing the marquees at Leeming Bar in readiness for Polar Express.
4. The Polar Express dress rehearsal train being loaded.
5. The Black Five loco in Leeming Bar yard awaiting its Polar Express duties.
6. The Polar Express running on our line.
7. Repainting of a Mk2 carriage.
8. Maintenance work on a pacer unit.
9. The class 121 bubblecar ready for replacement seating.
10. Direct Works Team have put a new felt roof on the signal box destined for Leyburn.
11. The Vegetation Team have been busy.
12. Some views of Scruton station.