Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During March lots of work has been going on on the railway infrastructure. This month we have:
1. Travelling beyond Leyburn during March
2. Photos around Redmire
3. The Mothers Day Tea Train at Leyburn
4. Constable Burton Passing Loop area
5. Work at Finghall Lane by its Station Support Group
6. Pacers etc. at Bedale
7. Aiskew Track Renewal
8 Sheffield university's demonstration 'Cryogrip' Pacer Unit
9. Seating going back into the Class 121 'Bubblecar'
10. A Wash Boiler being built at Leeming Bar Station House.
11. Restoration of the 0-6-0 steam tank loco is progressing.
More photos of the Aiskew Track renewals can be seen here here