Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During May lots of work has been going on on the railway. This month we have:
1. Pacers on the line.
2. Finghall station 'Make do and Mend' activity day.
3. Work by the Finghall station support group.
4. The Direct Works team repainting the white line on the edge of Finghall station platform.
5. Work by the Leeming Bar station support team.
6. Diesel loco 33035 in the maintenance shed for some work.
7. Restoration of the Wickham trolley is progressing.
8. The Lev 1 railcar is in our maintenance shed for some work.
9. A Mk2 coach is in our maintenance shed for some work.
10. Work on restoring the railway crane is progressing. (See the dedicated page for more photos)
11. The tarmacking of Leeming Bar station platform is complete. (See the dedicated page for more photos)
12. The donated rails and chairs from Billingham have arrived.
13. Work by the Vegetation clearance team
For more photos of the tarmacking of Leeming Bar station platform see here