Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During July lots of work has been going on on the railway. This month we have:
1. Various service trains.
2. Some work at Redmire.
3. Washroom and kitchen in Leeming Bar Station House.
4. A trial of Clipex fencing for our lineside boundary fence.
5. The Restoration of the railway crane continues.
6. The restoration of a Mk2 coach continues.
7. The restoration of the Wickham Trolley continues.
8. The two Mk1 carriages we bought last year are now nearly ready for service.
9. The Direct Works team have been repairing the passenger waiting shed at Redmire.
10. Work by our Vegetation Clearance Team.
For more photos of the restoration of the Wickham Trolley see here
For more photos of the restoration of the Mk 2 coach see here