Wensleydale Railway - Photo Archive
During September lots of work has been going on on the railway. This month we have:
1. Some of our trains.
2. Leyburn Station.
3. Our ‘new’ antique till.
4. Installation of new facilities at Bedale signal box.
5. Scaffolding erected at Constable Burton for the new signal box.
6. Work at Finghall Station Group.
7. Painting of new slats for the picket fence at Aiskew.
8. Restoration of the Wickham Trolley continues.
9. Conversion of an old Mk1 coach into a 'green room' for the Polar Express actors.
10. Restoration of a Mk2 coach continues.
11. Restoration of the railway crane continues.
12. The pile of rails in Leeming Bar car park has now been dispersed along the line to where they are needed.
13. Work by our infrastructure team.
14. Work by our vegetation team.
Photos of the special train for ‘buy a seat’ sponsors of our new Mk1 coaches and also of the WR plc Sponsors Afternoon Tea Train can be found at here.
For more photos of the conversion of an old Mk1 coach into a 'green room' for the Polar Express actors see here.
For more photos of the restoration of the Wickham Trolley see here.
For more photos of the restoration of the Mk 2 coach see here